Friday, June 30, 2006

Weekend Cat Blogging 56



Yes, that is Gordon Ramsey on the TV.

Well, it's the weekend and it's kitty time again. Tiggy has finally discovered the kitchen, she will lie on the floor while I'm cooking, or step up on the back of the couch and put her paws on the mantle that overlooks the living room. She will perch there, watching me wash dishes or cook. I was wondering when she would get the courage to jump up there, and then onto the kitchen counter.... and then yesterday G saw her standing on the counter, licking my cereal bowl. I'll try to train her out of it... I don't like the idea of kitty-litter paws on my kitchen counter!

For more kitties, go to masak-masak.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

What an adorable Tiggy!

Mine are trained not to go up the table and counters but there are new kittens. I hope their mother tells them the dos and don'ts of the house. Tee hee!

boo_licious said...

Awww, Tiggy is so sweet. I love the enquiring look on her face.

Lisa said...

She looks like she's holding on for dear life! How sweet.

I must admit, I let Louie sit (or lie -- ahem!) on the butcher-block table sometimes. He loves to be where the action is, of course. But I don't let him wander the counters, much as he'd like to.

Rosa's Yummy Yums said...

Oh, I love such grey cats! Tiggy is so sweet!

Anonymous said...

Tiggy is so cute!!! They sure like to jump up on the counters. She looks like she is transfixed with what you're doing.

Jelly said...

Is she grey? She looks all tawny striped. Cute cutw>??

Sarah and Tiggy said...

Yeah, she's mostly grey. Some of the strips on her neck, chest and back are brown, but overall, she's mostly grey. I'm interested to see if her colour changes at all as she gets older.

Anonymous said...

what a cutie. big paws, curious eyes, miiiii-ow! ps. love hellskitchen too :)

Alpineberry Mary said...

Tiggy is totally cute. I love the big paws. I'm sure Tiggy'll grow into them soon enough - sniff, they grow up so fast!