Saturday, September 02, 2006

Weekend Cat Blogging 65

Hello Cat Bloggers!

It has been an eventful week. After returning from my trip to Toronto, I had to clean the entire house because apparently G has the housekeeping skills of the average 13 year old boy. Or an orangutan. Wait- would an orangutan wash a dish? And on top of the housekeeping chores I had another issue to deal with: the arrival of a literal Chupbacabra- an unknown spooky animal sneaking into my courtyard late at night and laying waste to my strawberry plants!

The other night we actually caught it in action- read about it here- and after combing the internet for pictures of hairy, long-nosed, rat-like creatures I finally found out what IT was: THIS!
So part of the weekend has been spent modifying the courtyard door to prevent return visits.

As for Tiggy, she has become a furry alarm clock which nuzzles me, purring and kneading sometime between 7 and 8 in the morning. However, I think she knew it was the weekend since we both slept in until 9:30.

I am still without a camera, but here is an older video of Tiggy playing with her red fluffy on the couch. Sorry for the TV noise in the background!




For more kitties, go see Bonnie and Miss Ellie at Miss Ellie's page.

And drop in on Clare at eatstuff!

2 comments:

Bonnie Loves Cats =^..^= said...

Tiggy is growing up. I love kittens at this stage. You have done a wonderful job as her mommy.

Anonymous said...

Tiggy at least waits until an appropriate time to wake you....Bustopher wakes us up around 3:00am like clockwork. I don't know why but I am feeling like some alien life form meant to be tested for the affects of sleep deprivation!